Friday, September 19, 2014

www.trail-rider.co.za

.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




There is life in this old blog yet! Lo and behold - a new Ride Report! Can you believe it?


Whats New?

The Bike:  Latest Update! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ride Report: Biking in Eden Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ride Report: A New Era Dawns Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

About Me: About Me and Why I'm posting less... Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket








Whats News?

  • I don't ride enough anymore. With my new job I do over 2000km a week, but I don't travel. How's that for irony? Good news is that the maps are open. I am just itching for an epic ride. Watch this space...
  • If you are interested in what else I'm up too (work wise) have a look at my Facebook Page. It has updates on new cars tested and when and where my articles will be published (content mostly Afrikaans). 
         
    • A big thank you to Tracks 4 Africa for their latest set of maps. This will ensure that we never miss a scenic route!
      • I have registered the www.trail-rider.co.za web address and redirected it here, so now we have an easy to remember, proudly South African web address. A1

      Lets keep the rubber side down.

      Trailrider








      Recent Rides:









      Future Rides:

      • On the Trail of Cornelius Lotter
      • The last of the WC Passes
      • Northern Cape incl. Verneukpan & Augrabies

      Also see "Planned Rides" section.






      "God willing, someday I'll grow old & weak. But when I do, I’ll have pictures and ride reports and I will relive life all over again. It's my pension. Every trip is another deposit in my memory pension. I'm gonna have a wonderful old age." - MetalJockey (Wild Dog Forum)






      Photobucket






      Share on Facebook

      Share/Save/Bookmark





      .

      8 comments:

      1. Really nice blog. You all guys are rocking!!
        Safe Journey.
        Thanks,
        honda bike

        ReplyDelete
      2. Fascinating. I had always heard of the beauty of driving through the garden route. But it is when I saw your pictures when I SAW it for a moment.

        What an "alive" life you have. :) And I loved: "
        "God willing, someday I'll grow old & weak. But when I do, I’ll have pictures and ride reports and .... old age."
        Have an adventurous day. :)

        ReplyDelete
      3. The Trail riding is an adventurous and thrilling activity to do with great fun and amusement. The rides are excellent with lovely bike trails and it is a daring and courageous activity to do.

        ReplyDelete
      4. Yes no problem! I happily do the same. 8)

        ReplyDelete
      5. what is your main job? for living!

        ReplyDelete
      6. Great Looking bikes..... love get one of them

        ReplyDelete
      7. Wow beautiful bikes and such nice scenery photos...would love to go on a bike trip and have the experience that you guys have :)

        ReplyDelete
      8. Baie dankie vir die wonderlike info / fotos ook Kom.Gideon Scheepers dis goed om te weet die geskiedenis word 'lewend' gehou. Doen so voort.
        Groete
        Dirk

        ReplyDelete